What We Do
Community run project
Community run grass roots engagement project to raise awareness and improve neighbourhood area in North Norwich
Who to report to
The Norwich City Council will collect any tip-tipping. Please report directly on their website and fill in the online form.
Borrow large amount of litter pickers
Lumi has been set up by Norwich City Council. They will help enable you to arrange your own litter picks.
Report issues with street bins
Report all street bins issues on the NCC website. As a group we have been reporting overflowing bins and ones that are missing.
Get telephone boxes cleaned
To report a fault or damage to a BT Payphone please email us the telephone number and location of the faulty phonebox, together with the nature of the fault and your contact details. Send your email to: email@example.com
Report highways problems
To report issues with our roads, benches, street signs use the link on County Council‘s website.
Report graffiti and tagging
Report tagging on the NCC website. As a community we are aiming to create more public spaces for art projects.
Please see the below popular topics you may be interested in.
• How to report a pothole https://www.norfolk.gov.uk/roads-and-transport/roads/road-maintenance/potholes
• Street lighting https://www.norfolk.gov.uk/roads-and-transport/roads/road-maintenance/street-lighting
• Traffic lights https://www.norfolk.gov.uk/roads-and-transport/roads/road-maintenance/traffic-lights
• Road signs and markings https://www.norfolk.gov.uk/roads-and-transport/roads/road-maintenance/road-signs-and-markings
• Trees hedges and verges https://www.norfolk.gov.uk/roads-and-transport/roads/road-maintenance/trees-hedges-and-verges
• Bridges https://www.norfolk.gov.uk/roads-and-transport/roads/road-maintenance/bridges
• Pavements https://www.norfolk.gov.uk/roads-and-transport/roads/road-maintenance/pavements
• Road cleaning https://www.norfolk.gov.uk/roads-and-transport/roads/road-maintenance/road-cleaning
• Floods https://www.norfolk.gov.uk/safety/floods
• What we maintain and when https://www.norfolk.gov.uk/roads-and-transport/roads/road-maintenance/what-we-maintain-and-when
Report unsafe, damaged or vandalised Open reach equipment.
Use the online chat on Open reach’s website to report damaged or vandalised green cabinets or unattended cabinets with open doors. Provide them with the what3words location.
For virgin media use this form on their website. Also, you can email them at NAM@virginmedia.co.uk . Any cabinets with the code starting NAC is virgin media.
Report unsafe, damaged or vandalised substation issue
If you spot an issue with a substation please report it to them so it can fix it.